International Resource Consulting understands that candidates should be career-long contacts to be valued. By listening to and understanding candidates needs, we are able to provide the most relevant consultancy, matching them only with clients who meet or exceed their specific career aspirations and expectations. Our ability to forge career lasting, consistent and invaluable recruitment partnerships with our candidate contacts is built on foundations of professionalism, expert market knowledge and delivery on promises.
International Resource Consulting candidates can expect to access:-
- An extensive portfolio of domestic and international vacancies with independent and major Oil & Gas, Energy & Resources, Energy Investment & Banking, Chemical & Industrial Engineering, EPC and Life Science companies worldwide.
- Exclusive job opportunities
- Sector, location and discipline specific consultancy throughout the job search and subsequent recruitment and interview process
- Expert and professional negotiation on their behalf throughout the process from our experienced and highly skilled recruitment consultants
- Referrals to relevant, specialist independent companies offering International relocation guidance, when required and requested
- Support when setting up as a contractor
- Support when mobilising for a contract
- Support with Visa applications
- In-country payroll and insurance solutions
International Resource Consulting understands the close-knit nature of the professional communities within our core sectors. For that reason, all communication between candidates and our consultants remains strictly confidential until we gain their permission to discuss their CV with a specified client. In some instances we may be in close contact with a candidate for over a year before we finally agree on a client to approach on your behalf, which only furthers our knowledge of a candidates true needs, enabling us to ensure that your time is not wasted speaking to clients who cannot satisfy or surpass your career requirements.
Interview and CV Preparation:-
Our consultants take great care in detailing our client’s exact requirements, including skills, the level of position and the fundamentals of the package on offer: We review the strengths and weaknesses within their existing teams and the future plans for the team/project/business. This enables us not only to match candidates only with relevant and exciting opportunities, but also enables us to provide detailed, consultative advice on how to approach each stage of interview.
Feedback and securing offers:-
Our consultants will keep candidates informed at every stage of the process once a client application has been made. We are experienced at salary package negotiation in addition to guiding candidates through the acceptance process, from dealing with counter-offers, to providing, upon request and where possible, support of any research which you undertake which may assist in your assessment of the possibility of working in a new country.
For further discussion regarding our service and the way in which we can support your career move, please contact one of our recruitment consultants for further detailed information.