At International Resource Consulting we understand that the introduction to clients of professionals within the Global market is not without complications, making the selection a recruitment consultancy a critical decision. To support our clients in the successful recruitment of candidates we can either offer or recommend specialist independent companies who can offer assistance in a comprehensive range of specialist services, which may include but not be limited to:-
- Your vacancies will reach a focussed and extensive network of sector specific professionals locally, nationwide, and if relevant, worldwide, including all the major Oil & Gas, Energy, and Energy Investment & Banking sector hub cities
- Consultants experienced in supporting candidates through an international relocation
- Consultants experienced in supporting contractor set-up, payroll and insurance
- In-currency international invoicing
- Double Tax Treaty compliance
- Recruitment Analysis
- Talent Migration & Trend Mapping
- Salary and compensation bench-marking analytics
- Market Perception Reports
- Access to executive interview facilities in your location when required: Both Physical and Video Conferencing facilities available in most locations through our global partners.
- Dedicated, on-call, full recruitment process lifecycle support until successful conclusion
For confirmation regarding the exact range and nature of our service and the ways in which we support candidates when they are considering an international relocation, please contact one of our recruitment consultants for further detailed information.